Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Retired Ranger

Can you tell we both worked for the park service?


My time as a park ranger has been short lived...(never even got a chance to post pictures of me in my awesome uniform!)  It didn't take long for Jesse and I to realize that 1.  We really like Estes Park   and 2.  We are finally ready to settle down!    ...For a little while at least :)

We came across a job opening for a full-time and permanent activities assistant at Prospect Living Center in Estes park and lo and behold they offered it to me!  Now I get to spend my days hanging out with the elderly playing games, watching the mountains, singing songs, taking them on tours of the park (along with a wide variety of other things) and working with what seems to me to be a really incredible and dedicated staff. 

Jesse is still Ranger Williams and we are excited to see where that path continues to take him.  It is a good fit for him and boy does he look handsome in his uniform...AND now I have a job that is a good fit for me as well.  Yay!  Life is good!  Thanks God!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! congrats to both of you on having jobs you love! God is so awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete